Our team of builders and designers is pleased to introduce our newest solar home development in Bellingham, WA, called Northview Homes.
This community of townhomes and farmhouse-style houses is conveniently located in the Cordata neighborhood, next to beautiful parks and trails and just minutes from downtown Bellingham.
The location is just one aspect of our housing development that appeals to new homebuyers. Our homes luxurious bathrooms, gourmet kitchens, premium lighting and flooring, and native low-maintenance landscaping.
Below is a list of features included in all homes at Northview Homes.
Download Our List of Features
Our homes prioritize are both low maintenance and offer privacy to homebuyers.
- The landscaping is designed by a landscape architect to be a dry-scape with native plants for longevity. Eight inches of topsoil is brought in along with locally grown sod.
- Fence boards are logged, milled, and kiln dried here in Whatcom County and pre-stained with Benjamin Moore Arbor Coat.
- All decks are built with high performance, low maintenance Trex Decking, which is made from 95% recycled material and includes a 25-Year Warranty.
- We proudly install James Hardie Siding – the world leader in siding durability.
- The roof is installed by a local contractor using locally made IKO Architectural Roofing Shingles, with a Limited Lifetime 30-Year Guarantee.
- Each home includes eight Solar Panels to reduce the owner’s electrical costs and lessen the environmental impact of each home. Each panel will help lower the cost of electricity in your home, as well as help create cleaner air and a better environment.
- Plygem Pro Low E Double-Pane Windows are installed for efficiency and owner comfort. They are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- We proudly install locally made Wayne Dalton Garage Doors, which offer superior insulation and an embossed pattern for durability and dent resistance.
- We provide a Liftmaster opener with smart technology that allows it to be controlled with your phone, two remotes, and a keypad. The openers are upgraded to a belt drive for a quieter and more reliable opening.
- Fiberglass Codel Exterior Doors offer excellent durability, higher insulation values, and moisture protection.
- All door hardware is Schlage with an entry handle set and deadbolts on all exterior doors.
*Builder may substitute products with similar or equivalent, due to availability or other needs.
Our modern kitchens are truly spectacular. Each home features:
- Gourmet, high-end Whirpool Stainless Appliance Package with gas or electric slide-in range for a built-in look, powerful chimney range hood (per plan), and flush door dishwasher.
- Beautiful modern gloss cabinets, from HighCraft Cabinets, of Ferndale, which come with wood drawers, extra height 42″ upper cabinets, and a soft close feature.
- MSI Premium Natural Quartz provides 3cm counters that are both beautiful and durable with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Delta pullout sprayer faucet in the kitchen with Lifetime Warranty (last 2x as long as the industry standard).
- Opaci-coat solid glass backsplash adds protection and a striking contrast in the designer kitchen.
All homes come with a stainless under-mount sink in the kitchen and square ceramic under-mount sinks in all baths (except for pedestal-style sinks).
We’re setting a new standard in bathroom design for new homes in Bellingham.
- Master Bath shower door with a chrome frame and clear glass.
- MAAX one-piece acrylic showers and tub/showers with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Ceramic square under-mount sinks for a modern look and ease with cleaning.
- Delta plumbing fixtures for style and quality.
- Western Pottery elongated toilets for added comfort.
- HighCraft Cabinets of Ferndale, provide quality vanities with soft close features.
In addition to the above features, each home comes with a Toto Washlet in the Master Bath. The washlet warms the lid and pre-rinses when one sits down and has a remote control for various spray options and dryer operation. Toto is the industry leader in washlets.
More features throughout the home
Sometimes, it’s the subtle details that make a new home worth buying.
Carpeting and Flooring
- The “Scenic Bluff” Shaw Carpet we use has the best stain fighting technology in the industry. Shaw carpet brings color, texture, and value to your floors.
- Our “LooseLay Longboard” Karndean Vinyl Plank Flooring is both durable and beautiful. It is 100% waterproof and features an acoustical pad for noise reduction. Planks are individually replaceable.
- We use the next generation of sheet vinyl from Mannington. This vinyl features advance printing and texturing technologies. It is the best looking and best performing sheet vinyl floor in the market.
Lighting, Heating, and Cooling Features
We stand behind that spending a little more for quality, contemporary lighting, heating, and insulation gives our homes a more inviting and luxurious feel.
- Per plan, we install a Napolean “Linear Ascent Fireplace” with a custom surround and a hand painted log set. Each fireplace comes with a fan for added comfort.
- We have installed Progress and/or Kichler Lighting in every home.
- The American Standard 1, 2 or 3 Zone Ductless heat pumps we use have up to a 5-Year Parts and Labor Warranty. These units provide efficient heating and cooling. They are very quiet and are the standard in the industry, as well as being maintenance free. They also allow for single zone climate control.
- Each detached home is supplied with a Rinnai Tankless Hot Water Heater for on demand and efficient hot water, while each attached townhome comes with a Heat Pump Hot Water Heater or Efficient Tank Hot Water.
- Panasonic ERV is an air filter system that pushes stale air out and replaces it with fresh, clean air. In winter, the ERV heats the incoming air, and in summer it cools it down. The ERV is affordable to run in your home. They are very quiet and can last for more than 11 years without shutting it off.
- Aerobarrier is a material that, when sprayed throughout the home during the construction phase, completely seals off any holes in the home that would allow for increase airflow and decreased heating/cooling. This material allows your new home to be airtight, significantly decreasing your energy bill and much more efficient heating/cooling.
- We install Carlisle Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation, which is the most efficient form of insulation, in the roof framing. Other benefits include noise reduction, sturdiness, lasting longer, and preventing mold, mildew, and bugs.
Peace of Mind Before and After the Sale
Prior to the closing of each home, we have a pest inspection performed by Environmental Pest Control. Following the inspection, exclusion work is performed to reduce the risk of pests troubling your new home.
At the seller’s expense, a third party warranty is purchased at closing from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. This provides the new home with a transferable 1-Year Cosmetic, 2-Year Mechanical Systems, and a 10-Year Structural Warranty.
*We build your home with local vendors and established companies for trusted support.*